Advanced Facebook for Business
This workshop is designed to help take businesses to the next level of social media activity through advanced Facebook execution and elevated content strategies.
Learn how to use the Facebook Business and Ads Manager tools to execute your paid content to segmented audiences including re-martketing strategies using the Facebook pixel.
Who is this for?
- For business who are already actively using Facebook and are wanting to begin, or increase, paid activity through Facebook Ads Manager.
- Those who are wanting to learn more about the capabilities of the Facebook Business and Ads Manager tool.
- Businesses who are wanting to see greater results from their Facebook marketing activity.
What is covered in this session?
- How to use Facebook Business and Ad’s manager to their full potential.
- Understanding your paid advertising metrics.
- How to advance your content strategy to get greater results.
- How to use the Facebook Pixel and create custom audiences.
At the end of the session you will...
- Have a greater understand of Facebook Business and Ad’s Manager and their capabilities.
- Walk away with tactics to improving your content strategy.
- Learn how to strategically execute your paid content to targeted audiences through Facebook Ads Manager.
- Understand the Facebook Pixel and remarketing strategies.
- Learn how to set up your Facebook Pixel and custom audiences.
About the presenter
Aleisha Duncan has over 11 years experience in the marketing industry, specialising in the digital space for the past 6 years.
Aleisha has worked in marketing roles across a number of industries including, retail, hospitality, manufacturing, construction and tourism before starting her own business, Rebel Influence, in April 2018.
Aleisha is a passionate marketer who enjoys teaching others how to get effective results for their business through simple and efficient strategies.