- Business Centre
- Training & Events
- Live & Invest
- Business Awards
JOYN is a fully outsourced HR, Recruitment and OHS consultancy, who are thrilled to partner with hundreds of local and national businesses.
WE ARE NOT AN AGENCY – We are a NO FEE PER HIRE Recruitment solution
Since launching 3 years ago, we have partnered with numerous local and national businesses providing expert recruitment support, all at a fraction of typical agency rates.
We currently work with Mike Greer Homes, Westland Milk, Crown Equipment, Total Span, IAG, My Food Bag, Miles Toyota Group, ANZCO Foods, Aurecon and numerous others and have recruited from Sales People through to CEO and GM level.
How do we work?
We provide you with an experienced Recruitment Consultant who works on an hourly rate for you. We are not a passive solution, we utilise a myriad of mediums and resources to source the right candidate for you. We can recruit across verticals and levels so have you covered from entry level through to Executive and Leadership roles.
We don’t operate like an agency where we share our candidates across multiple clients - all intellectual property, and all candidates identified by our Recruiters, belongs to you. They work as an extension of your brand and business and are dedicated to selling your company vision and getting the right fit who are truly on board.
Our On-Demand Recruiters can provide the full “360” recruitment service - or unbundle the offering to its component parts including; CV Screening, phone screening, reference checking and competency based interviewing. Their sole focus is finding you the RIGHT person for your business, they are very active in the market tapping into networks and tools that give you quick market coverage and clarity around what is 'actually out there'.They turn over every stone and report back consistently to ensure you are not 'surprised' with bills for no outcome - we send you a timesheet every Friday for you to approve and invoice you monthly.
The end result is a totally dedicated service for at least 60% cheaper than a typical agency based solution and you are part of the entire process in full consultation and OWN everything at the end of it! This is literally PAY AS YOU GO RECRUITMENT!
Here is a great article about how we have helped My Food Bag launch their now iconic New Zealand business: http://www.stuff.co.nz/business/unlimited/10161981/Pay-as-you-go-recruitment-on-the-rise
Our highly experienced HR consultants work on an ad-hoc, hourly rated basis for businesses across Christchurch and the country providing tailored support and advice.
I recognise that many co-op members have a relationship with an Employment Lawyer, however, from a day to day operational and compliance point of view, the business only needs access to a good HR practitioner to ensure any risk is mitigated and compliance is maintained.
HR services include:
- All document review and implementation - Employment Contracts/ Job Descriptions etc...
- Development of Handbooks, Job Descriptions, Performance Matrices, Processes and Procedures
- Guide around job sizing, remuneration and benefits, policies required in contracts
They can assist and facilitate:
- Onboarding and Negotiation
- Performance Reviews
- Strategy and development
- Work force planning
- Training and development
- Manage and support Employee Relations including investigations, dispute resolution and disciplinary processes
- Provide ad-hoc HR advice and support
- Develop internalised ‘HR 101’ to ensure hiring and department managers understand basic processes.
We have experienced specialist OHS consultants available to work with your members to ensure they are compliant.
Their expertise covers:
- Initial audit of current position in relation to compliance with health and safety at work act (2015)
- Review and where required Overhaul of OHS policies
- Review of fundamental risk management process - preparation of appropriate risk/hazard registers
- Implementation of appropriate safe work method statements and / or SOPs
- Review of compliance in relation to hazardous substances regulations
- Staff training where appropriate
- Management of all OHS functions and ongoing revision and updating of policies, etc
- Ongoing support / triage and issue resolutions