- Business Centre
- Training & Events
- Business Support
- Live & Invest
- About ENC
McAlpines Timber Limited, one of the leaders in the local timber Industry, currently has a full time vacancy in our Defilleting Processing Operation.
The position requires:
• Self motivation, punctuality and reliability
• A level of physical fitness
• Use of small chainsaws / strapping equipment
• Ability to do repetitive work
• Ability to work as a team member / flexible
• Quality control checks / MPI documentation
• Attention to detail and neatness
The position is hands on with working conditions being inside a large open fronted shed.
McAlpines have an active drug & alcohol policy in place, a pre-employment Medical and Drug test will be required.
Applicants must be eligible to permanently work in New Zealand.
If you think this is you, send written applications including your CV to:
Timber Packaging Position, McAlpines Timber Limited,
Private bag 1003, Rangiora 7440
or email to email@example.com
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.