- Business Centre
- Training & Events
- Live & Invest
- Business Awards
- Are you ready to lead a large successful team in a dynamic fast paced environment?
- Do you want to be part of an employee-oriented company culture, which emphasizes quality, continuous improvement and performance?
- Are you solution focussed and customer driven with proven large format store management experience?
-Do you have a CAN DO attitude and WELCOME a challenge while creating a FUN work environment?
If the answer is yes then apply now!
PAK’nSAVE Rangiora is a large format supermarket providing the best quality service, products and prices to our customers.
Reporting directly to the Owner Operators, you will be responsible for the further development of the profitability and future success of the business.
This rare opportunity to extend your career in a large supermarket that has a strong emphasis on leading a team of professional retailers to deliver excellence every day for our customers. The Store Manager will work closely with Owner Operators, Department Managers and the wider team in areas such as KPI delivery, daily disciplines, efficiencies, team development and driving culture.
For the right person, we offer excellent staff benefits and continuing opportunities for your professional development.
- Work with the owner operators to deliver strategy and oversight to further develop the business and position it for future success
- Deliver daily standards that exceed the expectations of our customers
- Manage and lead direct reports to ensure the smooth running of each department
- Ensuring that each department meets the agreed standards of quality, presentation, range and service all day, every day.
- Building and maintaining good relationships internally and externally on all levels
- Assist with training and development for our diverse team
- Advise and assist with performance management and improvement tracking
- Ensure all statutory requirements are met in regards to Health and Safety and Food Safety regulations
- Drive a team culture of continuous improvement.
- Store management experience (minimum of 3-5 years), preferably obtained within a large organisation
- Confident in making sound decisions in a fast paced environment
- A good working knowledge of New Zealand employment and business legislation
- The ability to communicate effectively with a wide range of people
- Exhibit a high level of computer literacy
- Excellent oral and written communication skills with a high attention to detail
- Outstanding planning and organising skills - able to work unsupervised
- Strong interpersonal and relationship skills
- Team Player – who will support and collaborate effectively
- Excellent time management with the ability to multitask and prioritise is essential
This is an exciting opportunity for the right person to join an iconic brand and be part of a high performing team, helping to position this store for future growth opportunities.
If you believe you can bring your strong operational and leadership skills, as well as drive and enthusiasm to this position, please apply with a CV and covering letter to Claire Williams on firstname.lastname@example.org by Friday 11 May 2018.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa. If you believe you can bring your strong operational and leadership skills, as well as drive and enthusiasm to this position, please apply with a CV and covering letter to Claire Williams on email@example.com by Friday 11 May 2018. Claire Williams (03) 4748646