Ryman Healthcare’s Charles Upham Retirement Village is seeking a dedicated and experienced Senior Caregiver to join our friendly team.
We have a full time role available working Tuesday- Saturday 0700-1530.
Key skills required:
- Aged care experience in New Zealand essential
- Medication competent or a Foreign Trained Nurse
- Must have National Certificate in Residential Care Level 3 or equivalent
- Dementia experience preferred
- Empathy and patience with elderly
- Outstanding communication skills
- Concise documentation skills
- Drive and passion to deliver first class care
- Professional, friendly and reliable
- Pay rates for Caregivers in the top 25% for the Aged Care sector
- Ongoing training and support for professional development
- Secure facility with 24 hour management support
- Fun, friendly and supportive team environment
- Full orientation and induction provided
Take a look at what goes on in a Ryman Healthcare Retirement Village in the video below
This could be your opportunity to join one of NZ’s most successful companies.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.
Healthcare & Medical Jobs,
View All Jobs