- An eye for detail and accuracy
- Safety conscious
Our client is looking to train an additional person to join their small team. This is a part-time role, three days per week during school hours. You do need to be available during the school holidays.
You will be:
- printing directly onto garments• mixing inks – including colour matching
- cleaning up screens and equipment
- reading, understanding and maintaining job sheets
- This role could be for you if you:
- are willing to learn
- are accurate, with an eye for detail with good standard vision
- work well under pressure
- able to understand written instructions and keep accurate written records
- are reasonably fit (there is some heavy lifting and you will spend a lot of time on your feet)
- safety conscious (screen printing involves using some chemicals and you must adhere to safe use/practices of these chemicals)
Full training will be provided.
This is not a design or creative position.
Does this interest you?
Do you have a question?
For a job description contact Donna 027 636 6960.
To apply please send your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org include reference SEPDH.
View All Jobs