Full time trainee position available for a North Canterbury Based Scaffold company.
Must be fit and strong. Must have a minimum Restricted Drivers Licence and own reliable transport to get to and from work.
General duties include:
- Loading and Unloading Scaffold from Yard, Truck and Site.
- Full compliance of Health and Safety Requirements at all times.
- All other labouring duties associated with Scaffolding.
- Ensure yard area is kept tidy.
- Driving of company vehicle if required.
- Delivery of scaffolding and plastering supplies if required. Keeping all vehicles clean and free of rubbish.
- Making sure all Health and Safety documents including first aid kits and fire extinguishers are updated and in all trucks at all times.
- Must be comfortable with working at heights.
- Attendance at all training courses as requested by management.
Full training will be provided to those who display a willingness to work hard, a good attitude and work well as part of a team.
To apply for these roles please email CV to email@example.com
Trades & Services Jobs,
View All Jobs