- Business Centre
- Training & Events
- Live & Invest
- Business Awards
Sawmill & Timber Workers
McAlpines Timber Limited, one of the leaders in the local Timber Industry, currently has full time vacancies for staff in our Sawmilling & Timber Processing Operation.
These positions require:
• Self motivation, punctuality and reliability
• A high level of physical fitness
• Ability to do repetitive work
• Ability to work as a team member
• Some previous sawmill experience is desired
We offer full training and competitive wages.
McAlpines have an active drug & alcohol policy in place, a pre-employment drug test and medical will be required.
If you are looking for a new challenge and want to join a progressive Company, please apply in writing to:
Sawmill & Timber Position,
McAlpines Timber Limited,
Private Bag 1003,
or email: email@example.com.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.