- Business Centre
- Training & Events
- Business Support
- Live & Invest
- About ENC
The Heritage Hanmer Springs is one of New Zealand’s iconic alpine hotel experiences and is an outstanding venue for conferences, weddings and corporate events.
This is a unique opportunity for an experienced professional, with a strong background in sales, particularly in the hospitality industry, to utilise their skills to grow our busy conference, corporate and wedding market.
The successful applicant can base themselves either in the general Christchurch area or in Hanmer Springs. Manage your time around your lifestyle – approximately 16 hours a week, starting January 2018.
You will be a confident, well-groomed innovator, with outstanding communication and people skills. Your ability to build relationships and to tap into existing and new networks to maximise business opportunities, will be the key to your success.
The key requirements for this role are:
• To undertake sales calls to the corporate market to obtain business for the hotel
• To engage the conference and incentive market to obtain business for the hotel
• To represent the hotel at trade and wedding shows
To be effective in this role you will need:
• Previous experience in a hotel, hospitality or similar sales role
• Proven customer service and sales experience
• The ability to identify, manage and secure new business opportunities
• Strong organisational and time management skills
• Excellent communication skills, both written and oral
• To be able to build and maintain relationships with a wide range of people, businesses and corporate clients
• To be able to work independently
• Good computer skills
• A flexible attitude to working hours
If this sounds like the opportunity you have been waiting for apply today.
Applicants must be New Zealanders, residents or have a valid NZ work visa.
Applications Close 15/11/2017
How to Apply Email CV and covering letter to Christine Hall, Human Resources Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org