- Business Centre
- Training & Events
- Business Support
- Live & Invest
- About ENC
Oasis Beauty are looking for an exceptional Sales & Marketing Specialist to assist the Managing Director on special projects in a well-organized and timely manner.
Strategic Responsibilities include:
• Manage all marketing for Oasis Beauty and activities within the marketing department in close collaboration with Managing Director.
• Creation and publication of all marketing material in line with marketing plans
• Planning and implementation of all online and print marketing campaigns.
• Developing the marketing strategy for Oasis Beauty in line with company objectives.
• Overall responsibility for brand management and corporate identity
• Prepare 12-month content strategy for social media to back up promotional calendar
• Analysing potential strategic partner relationships for company marketing
• Co-ordinating marketing campaigns with sales activities
• Produce ongoing competitor analysis and reporting, regarding pricing, presentation and promotion
Day to Day Responsibilities
• Provide marketing and sales support, manage collateral, cover the customer service role, manage accounts payable and receivable for marketing suppliers
• Management of MailChimp email platform and website maintenance. Maintain office supplies and assist other team members during busy times or staff absences. Management of social media activities and coordination of PR activities, assist Managing Director with various marketing activities and special projects
Requirements of this Role
• Ability to prioritize daily workload, have good people interaction skills
• Be proactive, display initiative and have a great positive attitude
• High personal work ethic and customer service focus
• Ability to work independently with a high-degree of self-motivation and ability to contribute positively to a small team environment
• Excellent written, oral, and communication skills and ability to use Microsoft Excel to analyse data
• Mac computer literate with intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Word and Outlook
• Have a current full NZ driver’s license
• Strong creative outlook
For full position description please contact Stephanie Evans, Managing Director email@example.com