- Business Centre
- Training & Events
- Business Support
- Live & Invest
- About ENC
RETAIL TRADE MANAGER
McAlpines are seeking applications for the position of Retail Trade Manager from dynamic professionals with an exceptional working knowledge of the timber, building materials and home improvement industries.
McAlpines are a member of the nationwide Mitre 10 Group, New Zealand’s largest home improvement retailer.
In this position you will be directly responsible for the management and co-ordination of the Drive Thru, Timber Yard, Trade related and DIY departments, Quotes office and the trade representatives.
The successful applicant should be able to demonstrate the following:
• Strong leadership skills with a keen eye for detail.
• Excellent communication & organisational skills.
• Ability to develop and inspire strong teams.
• Manage staff to ensure excellence in customer service.
• A good problem solver with the ability to cope under pressure.
• An affinity with the timber trade and related building trades people.
As you will be an integral part of the management team responsible for the successful operation of this business, we offer an attractive remuneration package including a company trade vehicle to the right person.
McAlpines have an active drug & alcohol policy in place, a pre-employment drug test and medical will be required.
If you would like to join a progressive, successful, privately owned company then written applications including your CV should be forwarded to:
Trade Manager Position, McAlpines Mitre 10 Mega, Private Bag 1003, Rangiora 7440
or email to email@example.com
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.