- Business Centre
- Training & Events
- Business Support
- Live & Invest
- About ENC
Applications are invited for the Sole Charge, combined position, of Receptionist and P.A. to the owner of this small, fast-growing, landscaping and contracting business located near Balcairn in North Canterbury.
It is envisaged that this full time role will initially involve about 40 hours per week subsequently rising to 45 hours.
The position includes:-
- Being first point of contact for incoming calls and visitors
- Providing secretarial and general support to the Owner
- Producing Quotations, with covering letters, and following up on same.
- Management of time sheets, spreadsheets and general office filing systems etc.
- General Admin duties [typing, e-mails, ordering stationery etc.]
The applicant will :-
- Have good computer skills and experience
- Be familiar with at least Excel and Word
- Be able to work independently, show initiative and be adaptable.
- Display good time management skills and pay attention to detail.
- Have a good sense of humour and relate well to other staff
- Be able to deal with frequent telephone interruptions
Remuneration will be based on the applicants experience and qualifications.
Applications, which should include a covering letter, current C.V. and references may be mailed, delivered or e-mailed to : Ms. A. Percy Fastgrass Landscaping Co. Ltd, 965 Marshmans Road, Balcairn 7477 e-mail <firstname.lastname@example.org>