- Business Centre
- Training & Events
- Business Support
- Live & Invest
- About ENC
PRODUCTION FORKLIFT DRIVER
McAlpines Limited, one of the leaders in the local Timber Industry, currently has a Full Time vacancy for a Qualified / Experienced Forklift Driver in our Timber Processing area.
This position requires a person who has:
• Class 1, F Endorsement and a current OSH Approved Certificate
• Self motivation, punctuality and reliability
• Ability to use initiative and organise their day to ensure production is maintained
• Ability to work as a team member
• Ability to work under pressure and in confined areas
• Demonstrate ability to work safely.
Previous work experience in the Timber Industry or driving large forklifts with wide heavy loads is preferable.
McAlpines have an active drug & alcohol policy in place, a pre-employment test will be required.
If you are looking for a new challenge and want to join a progressive Company, please apply in writing to:
Production Forklift Driver Position, McAlpines Timber Limited, Private Bag 1003, Rangiora 7440 or
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.