- Business Centre
- Training & Events
- Business Support
- Live & Invest
- About ENC
Outdoor Timber Specialist (Salesperson), Amberley
Here at Goldpine, we are proud of being not just Kiwi-owned, but family-owned. We are the 'Outdoor Timber Specialist', run by and focused on rural people. We are committed to working as a team, to deliver value to our customers and achieve our company and individuals' success.
* How does becoming a Specialist sound?
* Kiwi/family owned company - for 40 years!
* Many exclusive and innovative products - which you just can't get down the road!
Superpost®, Rhino™, Strongbuilt®, Ned's Sheds®, Ecoliving®, GOFENCE™ and RainStopper™ are just some of the exclusive and innovative products you'll find at Goldpine. These are all products designed specifically to deliver great value options to outdoor timber users.
As one of our Outdoor Timber Specialists, you will enjoy and have confidence talking to our customers, taking them through our options to ensure we provide them the best value for their project (either in store, over the phone or out on their site). Through your great customer service you will build relationships that will keep them coming back!
As we are all part of team here you will also assist in the yard as required to prepare customer orders and ensure stock levels are maintained and presented with pride.
While a background in sales, customer service or farming would be a definite advantage, as training will be provided, it is more important that are also able to demonstrate:
Self-motivation and reliability.
* Honesty, integrity and a commitment to deliver what you promise.
* A friendly, energetic and positive personality.
* Physical fitness appropriate for lifting timber/posts with a commitment to safe work practices.
* A willingness to be trained and learn new skills.
What's in it for you?
* Training and development to become a specialist in your field. This includes product knowledge as well as developing sales skills used in store, over the phone and on site.
* The satisfaction of building ongoing relationships with our customers - not just transacting a sale.
* A position that can suit different stages of working life.
* Innovative and exclusive products.
* Team discount scheme.