- Business Centre
- Training & Events
- Business Support
- Live & Invest
North Canterbury Academy of Music Inc
The North Canterbury Academy of Music is seeking a vibrant and enthusiastic
individual to inspire and lead our orchestra.
Key Skills required -
● Proven ability as an orchestral conductor
● Enthusiasm for education, music, and young and adult learners
● Ability to work with a diverse range of performers and repertoire
● Initiative and an ability to think creatively
● Positive outgoing approach
● Ability to work flexible hours where required
Currently, rehearsals take place 2 hours per week, day and time to be agreed, with additional rehearsal time when required prior to our annual concerts. Hourly rate
This position is open to New Zealand and Australian citizens or permanent residents only.
Employment is contingent upon completion of a New Zealand Police Vet.
How to Apply
To apply for this position please submit -
● Current CV or resume, including details of one professional referee
● Cover letter
by email to email@example.com