About the business
Compass Homes is a well established, group home builder with a reputation for quality and innovation.
About the role
ARE YOU A SALES SUPERSTAR?
Compass Homes Canterbury is looking for a sales consultant where the important questions are:
- Do you enjoy helping people to achieve their dreams?
- Are you creative and detail orientated?
- Are you looking to be part of a successful team who will support you to realise your goals.
- Are you passionate and hard working?
- Do you have your own car and a clean driver's licence?
Compass Homes are on a growth path and we need good people to come along on the journey. We have helped loads of kiwis get into their own homes. To continue our growth strategy, we are searching for a self-starting, proactive consultant to join our team based at one of our beautiful show homes.This is an exciting time with the launch of our newest showhome in the beautiful Acland Park subdivision in Rolleston. We also have a showhome in Rolleston and an office in Rangiora that you will be working out of.
Key responsibilities include:
- Welcoming potential clients into our show homes
- Helping clients through the design process including using our architectural software.
- Helping the clients choose a package designed to suit their budget and lifestyle.
- Taking clients through the process from initial introduction to our brand through to closing the sale and signing the contract.
- Establishing relationships with land developers and real estate agents
- Keeping up to date with current building trends and technologies
Ideally, this person will:
- Be proactive
- Love working with people
- Be willing to go the extra mile for their clients
- Possess sound computer abilities
- Be confident and well spoken
If this sounds like you, then we want to talk to you.
What's in it for you?
- Unlimited commission potential
- Systems, processes, compliance and marketing support
- Ongoing, training
- A friendly supportive working environment
So if you are up for a challenge, wish to begin a career within a vibrant, growing company and want to be part of a winning team with the support networks around you to hit the ground running, then apply online now!
Please note that you must be eligible to work in NZ to apply for this role.The role is remunerated with an initial base retainer and commission.
Benefits and perks
- Base retainer and commission
- Uncapped earning potential and incentives
- Excellent support
- A great team environment
Skills and experience
The successful applicants will need:
- Sales experience in a high pressure environment
- To be available to work weekends and after hours
- To be goal orientated
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- A driver's license and reliable car
The application form will include these questions:
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in New Zealand?
- How many years' experience do you have as a sales consultant?
- Do you have a current New Zealand driver's licence?
- What's your expected annual base salary?
- Are you available to work outside your usual hours when required? (e.g. weekends, evenings, public holidays)
Sales & Marketing Jobs,
View All Jobs