- Business Centre
- Training & Events
- Business Support
- Live & Invest
- About ENC
Native Solutions is a Canterbury based company that provides a mobile service in all aspects of planting, maintenance and landscaping throughout New Zealand. We provide a comprehensive focused service to nurseries, local council bodies, landscape designers, civil engineers, land developers and farmers.
We are currently seeking new employees to join our busy team for our planting season for around 9 months. We have vacancies in both Canterbury and Wellington, with the possibility of travelling throughout the North and South Island on occasion.
The position mainly consists of planting N.Z native plants, shrubs, bulbs and their care. We also provide pruning and tree trimming services, spraying and maintenance of the above in situations such as parks, reserves and other projects.
Desirable (but not essential for the job role):
• Planting of shrubs, trees and bulbs
• Maintenance in the way of planting, weeding, trimming and fertilization techniques
• Pruning of trees and hedges
• Installation of protection devices and plant support materials.
• Full drivers licence preferred
• Application of spray for insect, weed control and their safety (Grow Safe certificate would be of advantage)
• Have a current Site Safe certificate would be of advantage.
• Have a current, clean N.Z or international driver’s license.
All applicants must be able to demonstrate the following:
• Able to work as a team but also unsupervised when applicable.
• Able to cope with last minute changes.
• Hard working and excellent work ethic.
• Wiling to undertake random drug testing as well as preliminary tests.
• Willing to allow the company to do a criminal record check.
• Fit and able to perform vigorous outdoor work.
• Able to work 6 days a week in peak season.
What we can offer:
• Competitive pay rates $17/hour
• Subsidized food costs
• Fully covered accommodation whilst on away projects.
• Hard working environment
• A job that is based in the outdoors.
• A chance to see New Zealand
• All travel costs during time on the road and away from base.
• Protective clothing supplement
• All equipment provided
If this sounds like you, please apply in writing with a current C.V. Only application in writing with a C.V attached will be considered. Must have a valid work visa for New Zealand.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.
Applications Close 14/04/2017
How to Apply
Please send applications to firstname.lastname@example.org with a covering letter and CV.