- Business Centre
- Training & Events
- Business Support
- Live & Invest
- About ENC
HireAccess is a growing company seeking a keen School leaver to join the team in the newly created role of workshop assistant. Reporting to the Workshop Supervisor you will provide assistance to the broader team to ensure the efficient and effective running of the workshop environment.
HireAccess prides itself on providing Dream Service to our customers. So to be a member of our team you really have to care about customer service and be committed to delivering well on the role requirements of the job. Given you will be a recent school leaver, it’s all about your attitude for us – we’ll teach you how to do the job.
If you have:
• Ability to perform assigned tasks with minimal supervision;
• Ability to read and comprehend instructions, general correspondence and apply the knowledge to carry out instructions;
• Ability to write simple correspondence;
• Ability to present information verbally in one-on-one situation and small groups;
• Basic numeracy skills;
• Computer skills and ability to complete on-line reports for machine safety checks;
• Attention to detail and desire to take pride in work;
• Developing knowledge of workshop procedures;
• Developing knowledge of the use and maintenance of workshop equipment;
• Developing knowledge of the operation of a plant;
• General knowledge of and commitment to working according to Occupational Health, Safety and Wellbeing Act; and
• Ability to work both autonomously and within a team.
Forklift certificate (desirable);
Previous mechanical experience;
Demonstrated mechanical aptitude and the ability to learn and develop; and
Hold a current driver’s licence.
Then this is the role for you to kick start your career in.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.