- Business Centre
- Training & Events
- Business Support
- Live & Invest
- About ENC
North Canterbury Veterinary Clinics Ltd consists of 4 Veterinary Practices, geographically positioned within the Hurunui District of North Canterbury.
Our KAM role is a coveted role, dealing with some of our largest and most strategic key accounts throughout North Canterbury.
We are looking for an experienced Key Account Manager to join our team. Reporting to the Business Manager, you’ll manage and build on existing relationships with your portfolio of clients, as well as acquiring new key accounts along the way. You will work closely with both the Sales, Veterinary and Technician Teams providing a wide range of services to our clients throughout your region. Your collaborative and high trust partnerships with clients will be critical to long term growth, and your ability to engage and inspire our Animal Health Sales Representatives will ensure exceptional execution across our client base.
You will be fully supported with a thorough training and induction programme and receive on-going management and technical support.
Skills and experience required for this role are:
* Strong commercial acumen and ability to think strategically for today and tomorrow
* A science based or agriculture related tertiary qualification
* 3-5 Years’ experience in a sales role (preferably agriculture)
* Excellent communication and listening skills
* Strong decision-making and problem-solving techniques
* Sales and negotiation skills
* Analytical skills that turn data into insights and opportunities
* Strong organisational skills and attention to detail
* Strong relationship building skills
* Ability to work collaboratively with clients and staff
While a tertiary qualification is preferred, sound knowledge of the sheep and beef industry will be very beneficial in this role and therefore those candidates with this experience will be considered.
We offer a competitive salary package and staff benefits.
If this sounds like you, please send your CV and a covering letter via email to Elaine McDuff, HR Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org.