- Business Centre
- Training & Events
- Business Support
- Live & Invest
- About ENC
INWARD GOODS RECEIVER
PART TIME - 24HRS/WEEK
We are seeking to employ an experienced Inward Goods Receiver at our busy Mega Store.
The successful applicant must have the following:
- Forklift license & OSH certificate.
- Excellent Time Management skills.
- Ability to work to deadlines and get the job done.
- Excellent Verbal & Written communication skills are essential.
- Ability to multitask and work well under pressure.
- Able to work well in a team and/or by yourself.
- Excellent numeracy & be analytical with an eye for detail.
McAlpines have an active drug & alcohol policy in place and a pre-employment drug test and medical will be required.
Written applications including your CV should be forwarded to:
Inward Goods Receiver, McAlpines Mitre 10 MEGA, Private Bag 1003, Rangiora 7440, or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.
Check web site for closing date