- Business Centre
- Training & Events
- Business Support
- Live & Invest
- About ENC
We require an engineer to assist with manufacturing in our Rangiora workshop, and on-site maintenance and project work for our customers.
The ideal applicant will:
• Have a trained background in general engineering with a focus on fabrication and welding
• Experience in stainless fabrication, machining, sheet metal work and maintenance would be an advantage
• Be motivated and enthusiastic
• Have good time management skills and be able to meet deadlines
• Be able to work well unsupervised as well as part of a team
• Have good communication skills
• Be physically fit
• Be flexible to work extended hours when required
• Applicants who have recently completed a trade qualification and are looking to build their experience will be considered
McAlpines Engineering is a sawmill based company that is also involved in a wide range of other project work.
McAlpines have an active drug & alcohol policy in place, a pre-employment drug test and medical will be required.
Please apply in writing with relevant details to:
General Engineer/Fabricator position,
Private Bag 1003, Rangiora 7440
or email to email@example.com
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.