- Business Centre
- Training & Events
- Business Support
- Live & Invest
- About ENC
Native Solutions is a Canterbury based company that provides a mobile service in all aspects of planting, maintenance and landscaping throughout New Zealand. We provide a comprehensive focused service to nurseries, local council bodies, landscape designers, civil engineers, land developers and farmers
We are currently seeking multiple new employees to join our busy team for the remainder of the planting season. The position mainly consists of planting pinus radiata with the option of re-vegetation planting . We also provide pruning and tree trimming services, spraying and maintenance of the above in situations such as parks, reserves and other projects.
Experience in some if not all of the following areas is essential:
• Planting of pinus radiata
• Maintenance in the way of planting, weeding, trimming and fertilization techniques
• Installation of protection devices and plant support materials.
• Application of spray for insect, weed control and their safety (Grow Safe certificate would be of advantage)
• Have a current Site Safe certificate would be of advantage.
All applicants must be able to demonstrate the following:
• Have a current, clean N.Z or international driver’s license.
• Able to work as a team but also unsupervised when applicable.
• Able to cope with last minute changes.
• Hard working and excellent work ethic.
• Wiling to undertake random drug testing as well as preliminary tests.
• Willing to allow the company to do a criminal record check.
• Fit and able to perform vigorous work.
• Able to work 6 days a week in peak season.
What we can offer:
• Competitive pay rates $17/hour or the option of contract rates
• Subsidized food costs if away on projects
• Fully covered accommodation if away on away projects.
• Hard working environment
• A job that is based in the outdoors.
• All travel costs during time on the road and away from base.
• Protective clothing supplement
• All equipment provided.
If this sounds like you, please apply in writing with a current C.V. Only application in writing with a C.V attached will be considered. Must have a valid work visa for New Zealand.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa