We are searching for a committed, proactive FOH superstar who would enjoy working in an exciting, fast-paced environment. This person will promote and grow the business, train waitstaff and ensure that patrons are receiving excellent drinks, food, and service. You will also be responsible for controlling inventory and resources, plan promotional events, ensure that quality and safety controls are followed and maximize customer satisfaction. You should also be able to work with diverse personalities and diffuse tense situations.
In order to succeed, you should be observant and have the ability to think critically and efficiently. You should be a skilled communicator with excellent problem solving, observation, and interpersonal skills.
- Training staff to provide excellent service to patrons.
- Taking inventory and reordering supplies, managing budgets, and setting goals.
- Creating effective schedules and quickly resolving conflicts to ensure that bar is well staffed during peak hours.
- Setting and enforcing quality and safety controls.
- Working with diverse personalities both on the staff and patrons.
- Planning and taking part in promotional events.
- Diffusing tense situations between patrons or staff members to prevent possible safety or legal issues, ejecting unruly persons, if needed.
- Maintaining a fun, safe atmosphere for patrons.
- Restaurant or management experience or more education is generally preferred.
- Strong understanding of business management and accounting principles.
- Excellent computer, problem-solving, and customer service skills.
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to diffuse tense situations and resolve conflicts.
- Willingness to work during peak hours, including nights, weekends, and holidays.
- Effectively delegate responsibilities and maximize resources.
- Ability to walk, stand, and occasionally carry heavy items in a fast-paced, stressful environment.
- Current Duty Manager's Licence
To apply for this vacancy please email your CV and cover letter to email@example.com
Cafes & Restaurants,
View All Jobs