- Business Centre
- Training & Events
- Live & Invest
- Business Awards
We require the services of a draughtsperson / engineering all-rounder to assist the Engineering Manager with the design, costing and completion of works. Experience with Draughting and Design are a must and General Engineering skills would be a definite advantage.
The ideal applicant will have:
• Experience in Design and Draughting (AutoCAD and Inventor)
• Small Project Management
• Customer relations
• Have good time management skills and be able to meet deadlines
• Be able to work well unsupervised as well as part of a team
• Have good communication skills
• Be physically fit
• Be flexible to work extended hours when required
• Experience in General Engineering, Fabrication, Machining and Sheet metal work an advantage
McAlpines Engineering is a sawmill based company that is also involved in a wide range of other project work.
McAlpines have an active drug & alcohol policy in place, a pre-employment drug test and medical will be required.
Applicants for this position must have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.
Please apply in writing with relevant details to:
Draughtsperson / Engineering Assistant position, McAlpines Engineering,
Private Bag 1003,Rangiora 7440 or email to email@example.com
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.