- Business Centre
- Training & Events
- Live & Invest
- Business Awards
About Us: NC Equipment Ltd is a 50-year-old family owned and operated company located in Amberley North Canterbury, supplying farm machinery and outdoor power equipment to the rural community.
Our Mission is 'To be the preferred supplier of assured quality equipment, trusted experience and world class service to the farmers and contractors of NZ and beyond'
About the role: We are seeking an enthusiastic, confident, well organised and passionate Sales & Marketing assistant to create leads for the sales team and support them by taking on their administration tasks, acting as first point of call for our clients.
The ideal candidate will have a friendly, customer orientated & confident approach, with an eye for detail.
They need to be self-organised & motivated with a passion for creative thinking, continually finding new innovative ways of selling ourselves and our brand(s). They need to be proactive and thrive seeing things through to completion.
You will be responsible for driving & coordinating all marketing activities to promote our company and its products/services, including regular direct Tele Marketing. It is imperative that you are dedicated to preserving our high level of customer service as more than often you will be the initial point of contact for our customers and responsible for the image we display.
Jobs/Tasks & Responsibilities:
• Handling all incoming sales enquiries via phone, email & face to face
• CRM Management
• Assisting the sales team by co-ordinating & scheduling their appointments preparing quotes etc
• Generating leads using various marketing mediums including telemarketing
• Overseeing the development and execution of all marketing initiatives and be the main point of contact for our contract designer.
• Manage our Social media communication and website content
• In-store display (organisation and tidiness)
• Customer Service experience (proof of CRM management preferred)
• A team player with well-developed verbal & written communication skills
• Proficient in the use of a computer including Excel, word and marketing related programmes
• Touch typist
• The ability to prioritise tasks under pressure (deadlines) with a strong attention to detail, diligence and follow through
• Familiar with Social Media platforms
• Excellent phone manner and/or previous experience in telemarketing
- Working in a rural location without the hassles of commuting to/from the City!
- A competitive remuneration package based on experience and skill
- Continuous investment in training and development
- Private Health Insurance
- Performance Bonus based on Gross Profit
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.
How to Apply - email covering letter and C.V to firstname.lastname@example.org - or call Allan 027 591 1750 for more information