The Oxford Club are seeking to appoint a Secretary/Manager who can show strong leadership and management skills. You will be managing the day to day running of the club incorporating both the operational and administration duties as well as working alongside the clubs committee and adjuncts.
Applications are invited from those with the following experience & knowledge:
- Ability to understand business finance and budgeting.
- Good standard of written and oral communication.
- Be computer literate and have accounting knowledge.
- Be capable in all aspects of Bar, Bottle Store Gaming and TAB operations.
- Have catering experience, understand cost control and oversee and ensure efficient operation of the Club Bistro and take away operations.
- Have full knowledge of gaming machine requirements and procedures.
- Be approved by Internal Affairs.
- Have the ability to promote and market the club as a community facility including daily/regular use of media.
- Be aware and prioritise customer/member focus.
- Be the holder of a Managers Certificate in accordance with the Sale and Supply of Alcohol Act 2012.
- Be able to effectively lead a dedicated team of staff. The successful applicant should have proven experience with dispute resolution and team/individual performance reviews.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency.
Please email your cover letter and C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org - Attn: Club President
Admin & PA Jobs,
Management & Executive Jobs,
View All Jobs