We have an exciting opportunity for an enthusiastic and experienced Administrator to join our Customer Services Team.
This is a permanent full-time role based in Rangiora.
The Council's move to Technology 1 software resulted in several databases being merged to an integrated system in which several key areas are operated by the Customer Services Team. Technical support is provided by the Council's IT Unit.
Your role will be to:
- Oversee the operation of the Name and Address databases ensuring standards are maintained, data cleansing, auditing entries and training and support to other users.
- Carry out quality reviews and audits of the rates/property database.
- Cover for the Rates/Property Officer setting up new properties and allocating rates.
- Cover for the team producing Land Information Memoranda (LIMs).
You need to:
- Be an organised systems person who is accurate and pays close attention to detail
- Be able to manage a busy workload
- Have 3-5 years experience in a similar database administration role or a relevant qualification in data management
- Have knowledge or interest in land and property information
- Have excellent keyboard skills and the ability to train other database users
- Have had experience in Excel to an intermediate level
- Be an enthusiastic team player with a "can do" attitude.
- A supportive and friendly team environment
- The chance to make a positive difference to our growing community
- An opportunity for ongoing training and development
- A competitive remuneration package.
If you would like to find out more, please contact Maree Harris, Customer Services Manager or Judith Schumacher, Rates Supervisor on 0800 965 468. A position description is available on our website waimakariri.govt.nz.
The council is an equal opportunities employer.
Applications Close: 21 Sep 2017
Admin & PA Jobs,
View All Jobs