As we look to transition from COVID-19 Alert Level 3 to Alert Level 2, many businesses will find their circumstances changing. This page provides links to information on what you need to do to prepare for this transition and how you can operate safely according to Government guidelines.
Can your business operate under Level 2? The Government’s ‘Golden Rules’:
Do everything you can to reduce the risk of COVID-19 transmission at work — we all have a part to play in keeping each other safe.
- COVID-19 is still out there. Play it safe
- Most businesses can operate if they can do so safely. Alternative ways of working are still encouraged where possible.
- Talk with your workers to identify risks and ways to manage them.
- Ask everyone, workers, contractors and customers, with cold or flu-like symptoms to stay away from your premises.
- Keep groups of customers at least 1 metre apart.
- Keep contact-tracing records of anyone who will have close interaction (workers, contractors or customers).
- Reduce the number of shared surfaces, and regularly disinfect them.
- Wash your hands. Wash your hands. Wash your hands.
For more detailed information from various sources, please see our links below.